Business owners may not realize that a personal auto insurance policy may not be adequate for their vehicles. The fact is, some personal automobile policies may even deny claims if the vehicle was being used for business purposes. If you use an automobile in the course of your business, it is best to be insured by a commercial auto policy. Coverages under a commercial auto policy will still protect the driver and passengers in your auto and other autos involved in an accident. But it also protects the business from litigation that may follow an auto accident. The agents at Menath Insurance will help you determine if you need a commercial auto policy and find coverage that fits for almost any business.
Other coverages available:
- coverage for tools and special equipment on the vehicle
- comprehensive coverage for damage cause by fire, theft, vandalism and flood
- collision coverage for accidents involving another auto, or for when you have run into an object
- the ability to name another company as Additional Insured under your auto policy
- liability limits up to $1,000,000