For some businesses, the buildings and business personal property they own are the most significant asset for the company. It could be a state of the art warehouse, or an office building that houses your employees, computers, and servers. These properties and equipment are detrimental to the ongoing success of your business. What would happen if it all went up in flames tomorrow? Menath Insurance will evaluate your business property and help determine how to protect it. We will explain how this coverage will help you recover from a loss. Menath Insurance will help you determine what type of property coverage you should have and how it will help you prevail after a loss.
The policy can protect these types of property and so much more
- completed additions
- permanently installed machinery and equipment
- stock and raw materials
- improvements and betterments to a rented unit
- Additional coverages often include
- increased cost of construction to bring your building up to current standards
- Income you lost while the business was inopperable after a loss
For some businesses, the buildings and business personal property they own are the most significant asset for the company.