Are you prepared for accidents that may prevent you from working? Would your savings last if you had to recover from a serious injury for weeks, months, or even much longer? These are important questions you need to ask yourself when considering whether or not you should purchase Disability Insurance. While Workers Compensation is required by law to be provided by your employer if you are injured on the job, the benefits you receive may be small or may not last long. Even if you have group disability Menath Insurance can find you additional coverage to increase your benefit at a marginal cost.
Menath Insurance will help you choose the Disability Insurance that allows you the extra protection and income you need to ensure you and your family can pay your bills and maintain your lifestyle until you fully recover.
There are many things to consider when purchasing Disability Insurance, here are some important facts:
- According to the United States Department of Labor, in 2012 the percentage of working-age people with disabilities working full-time and throughout the full-year was 20.9 percent.
- According to the Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education, an illness or accident will keep 1 in 5 workers out of work for at least a year before the age of 65 (November 2005).
- Short-term disabilities can keep you from working from just a few days and up to 90 days.
- Long-term disabilities can keep you from working for much longer than 90 days, and may even have lifelong effects that force you to permanently reduce your hours, force you to accept a demotion, or force you to entirely change careers.
- Disability Insurance is often quite reasonable and can provide you with an income that will allow you to pay your bills, recover with peace of mind, and support your family.
Let the passionate and experienced service team at Menath Insurance help you choose the Disability Insurance plan that will allow you to secure your income through the most trying injuries. We’ll make sure your income, you livelihood, and your family are protect with the best possible coverage. Call or click for a free quote today.