Slip and falls and damaging another person’s property are the most common losses a business will face. General liability is your first line of defense for these claims. The general liability policy will also help pay for lawyers fees, settlements, and damages that are due to the injured party. Menath Insurance is here to protect your business. call us today and speak with an agent who will quote your general liability policy and other policies that may be appropriate to your business. Your business may also need additional specialized liability policies or coverages to further protect the business. speak with a Menath Insurance Agent today to determine what liability policies will protect you if a claim arrises.
Additional coverages that you should consider include
- professional liability or Errors and Omissions Insurance: these policies cover accidents and mistakes made from the professional services you offer. for more information visit our Professional Liability page. (link to professional liability page)
- hired and non-owned automobile liability will protect the business when your employees are driving their personal vehicles for the company. It will also provide liability insurance to private passenger cars rented for the business.
- personal and advertising injury will protect your business from claims of libel, slander, or copyright infringement
- products and completed operations is for a business whose products or services can cause harm or damage to the end user.
- medical payments will pay for injuries sustained by somebody other than an employee regardless of who is at fault, up to the policy limits.