HEALTH – INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY
Health Insurance has become very complicated. At Menath Insurance it is explained simply, and we’ll walk you through every step of the process. We’ll help you and your family get the best possible healthcare coverage at the best price. And we’ll show you how to best finance your health care so you can have peace of mind and avoid the troublesome tax obligation that you may have to pay if you’re not fully covered.
At Menath Insurance we’ll take you through each step of the process to determine which health coverage works best for you.
- We’ll discuss your health insurance needs and review your current coverage to help determine whether your health plan needs to change, or if you don’t currently have a health plan we’ll help you decide what you need.
- We’ll discuss whether or not you would qualify for a subsidy if you purchase a plan on exchange.
- We’ll review all your coverage options to determine which plan works best for you. For both PPO and HMO type plans, there are many different deductibles to choose from. Would you prefer an HSA compatible plan, or a Co-Pay plan? We’ll discuss what these mean and how they would work for you.
- If you would like, we’ll look at the network of providers with the different carriers to see if your doctors will be in network. And we can review the prescription drug formularies to make sure your medications would be covered.
- Once you make a decision as to the plan you are interested in, we will discuss how to enroll. Open Enrollment is from November 1st to December 15th. After that, you can enroll with a Special Enrollment if certain conditions apply, like losing group coverage, having a baby or getting married. In Nevada, there is an additional option to enroll in plans Off-Exchange the first of the month following 90 days after your application is submitted.
- Finally, Menath Insurance will be your broker and can help you with any billing or claims issues that may come up.
To let the passionate and experienced service team at Menath Insurance help you navigate the often complicated and confusing world of health care. Click Call Today for a free consultation and quote.