If you own a motorcycle you know how it feels fully enjoy the open road. Menath Insurance can protect you and your motorcycle regardless of whether you’re a hardcore rider or just a weekend warrior. We can cover you, your motorcycle, or your specialty motorcycle equipment in the event of accident or damage.
The experienced agents at Menath Insurance will help you decide which options are best for you.
- Liability insurance often covers just the damage to the other vehicle and harm to the other driver and passengers if you are found at fault for the accident.
Do you need comprehensive coverage?
- Comprehensive coverage (often refered to as full-coverage)is often required if your motorcycle is new, leased, or purchased with a loan. This insurance protects your motorcycle in the event that it is damaged by something other than a collision with another vehicle; this can include theft, fire, vandalism, flood, hail, collision with an animal, and many other issues that may cause damage to your motorcycle.
Do you need collision insurance?
- With Collision coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your motorcycle when you collide with another vehicle or object. If you hit a car, a pole or another non-living object, collision coverage will protect your motorcycle.
- Medical payments coverage you protect yourself, your family, or a passenger riding with you if injured in a motorcycle accident. Medical costs are quite common after accidents and this coverage ensures you and those riding on your motorcycle will receive medical payment coverage up to the limit.
- Protecting a motorcycle is one thing, but how about all of the custom parts and accessories you have installed? We will help you decide how much coverage you should have for your custom ride.
Let the passionate and experienced agents at Menath Insurance work to protect you with our Motorcycle Insurance coverage today. We’ll ensure that you are fully protected in the event of accidents or damage to you or your motorcycle. Call or click for a free quote today.
You may also be entitled to discount on your motorcycle insurance. Discounts can include these options:
- Insure More than One Motorcycle
- Renew Your Motorcycle Policy
- Complete a Motorcycle Safety Class or Course
- Are a Mature Rider
- Driving History & Habits
- Customer Loyalty
- And Many More!
We can cover you, your motorcycle, or your specialty motorcycle equipment in the event of accident or damage.